Saturday, March 14, 2009

TrageDeee in my TANK..

I love fishes, I really do.. as a matter of fact, I have 3 fish tanks at home. Before, I have “marine fish tank” (salt water aquarium). It is so beautiful. Inside it, I have some clown fishes, butterfly fishes, ang some other unique marine fishes which I forgot the names. Hehehe I also have live corals and an anemone that makes the tank looks really great

In the video, you will see black clown fishes (black na nemo”) which are rare. Noticed those long and yellow fishes? Those fishes are realty cool. Every 6 pm, they hide under the sand to sleep. They will stay there for the rest of the night and will just come out during 6 am and will hide again when the clock hits 6 pm. That coral-like, green thing that you see in the video is called “anemone”. That is where clown fishes play, live and reproduce. Yes, it’s alive. It actually moves from one what do anemone eats? They eat small fishes. They do have a mouth at the center, hiden under those hair-like structure that they have.

Owning such kind of tank and such kind of fishes is not easy. It cost alot. Not to mention the equipments, maintenance, plus, marine fishes are really expensive. But it’s nothing. When you see the tank filled with those beautiful fishes, makaingon jud kag “WoW! It’s all worth it”.

One morning, a bad news woke me. Kaila kag niingon akong kuya, “Doy! Mata na kar patay na tanan imong mga isda!”. I immediately ran to see the tank. I almost cried when I saw the tank filled with brown water with my fishes lifelessly floating. The cause of that incident was the anemone. The anemone died and released toxic secretions that poisoned all fishes. Wheeew! Tat was really tragic for me. Lupig pay nabulagan ug uyab.

My friends told me, “Sayanga ato bay uy! Daku nagud kag gasto ato”. But you know what? It’s not really because of the money. I don’t consider it tragic just because it’s monetary cost. It’s actually about the unique feeling of joy that you feel when you have nothing to do, nagtanga lang ka sa atubangan sa aquarium, appreciating the beauty of God’s creation..dude, that’s priceless..

No comments:

Post a Comment