Friday, March 13, 2009

Edit and Animate

Hey there bloggers...wheew! it is my first time to make a blog. My name is Andrew E. Alojado.. Some people call me "Drew", or "Andoy", or "Doi", "Andy", or "doo" or "dii"..hehehe dami kong pangalan..

By the way, Simple is the word to describe me. I'm not good looking, but i'm good.. I'm not rich, but I'm cool....hehee..I'm a nursing student of Brokenshire college. Currently second year, turning 3rd year..Puhon..haha..I am a nursing studen, but i love computers. Whenever I'm bored, I just in front of my PC and do whatever I want.. I love editing pictures, making fun of my friends' pictures..hehehe after editing those pictures, often times, i animate them..hehe..It's what i do for fun..I also make and edit videos..la lng..By the way, here are some photos that i edited. Some of those are edited with "paint" because that is the one tha i am using when i started to be interested in photo editing, but now i am using "PhotoshopCS3"..


No comments:

Post a Comment