Saturday, March 14, 2009

Liquor as an ARTIST???

Every time my mom enters my room, she always goes out with an angry face. He.he Why? I don’t know. Maybe it’s just because of the disorganized scenario and the distorted ambience of my room. Hehe actually it is my room but it is my brother and I’s room. And we call it, the men’s room. He.he. My mother keep on telling us, “panglimpyo ragud mong duha! Iarrang ninyu nag tarung inyung kwarto! There should be an art in everything that you do!”. Well, I guess my mother is right..hmm..

One day, when my friends and I went to our tambayan to chill, to relax, and unwind. Then we realized that our next class will be 3 pm for CE, and it is still 12 pm, that means we still have 3 hours to wait. Everybody is bored, so to kill the boredom, we decided to drink just to past our time. Hehe..While we are drinking, I noticed the ice in glass filled with brandy. The ice turned into a mushroom-like shape. Everybody smiled upon seeing the ice. We immediately took pictures of it. Then suddenly I remembered what mom is always telling us, “There should be an art in everything that you do”. Yeah!.



Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment